Our center is built in the jungle, outside the small village of Santa María de Ojeal, with rainforest as your only surrounding. We are literally on the river and you can swim from the property.
Our facilities includes what you need, no more:
- Private rooms with private bath and shower.
- Community and socializing areas
- Hammock and chill out places
- Canoes for paddling or fishing on the river.
- Natural pharmacy
- Psychedelic and spiritual jungle library
- Symphony orchestra of animals playing for you at night
We have access to long trails and we are right on the river with beautiful surroundings.
Our staff will point out many medicinal plants and trees and we regularly see monkeys, sloths and a wide array of jungle birds, butterflies and insects.
We also venture out to Isla de los Monos, an island with a large amount of free roaming friendly monkeys and sloths.
Individual rooms with private bath and shower