The ayahuasca retreat programs was developed to ensure you an optimal healing experience with enough time set aside for meditation, self reflection, and integration of the experiences during your retreat.
See our sample schedule
Included in all retreats
- Private room with private shower & Bath
- Shamanic limpieza (cleanse) in every ceremony
- Sharing meetings
- One-on-one consultation with shamans and facilitators
- Flower baths every ceremony day
- Remedies from shaman
- Individual healing and personal attention during group ceremonies
- Delicious organic food (ayahuasca diet)
- Nature hikes and other activities
- Plant medicine tour guided by our shaman
- Visit to our neighbours in Nuevo Perú and the Yagua people
- Trip to Isla del Mono (Monkey Island) with a variety of friendly monkeys, sloths, anacondas (not friendly), birds, turtles, etc.
Over the four ayahuasca ceremonies the shamans will work through and harmonize the four elements and remove energetic blockages through personal healing. The retreat is very intense and a big part of the work continues when you go back home. Our shamans will support you during your stay and provide you with tools to help you integrate your experience. You will also be able to correspond after you return home with any questions you might have.
- 4 ayahuasca ceremonies
14-day retreat, Disconnect & Reconnect program
This retreat offers the same features as the 7 day retreat with the option of partaking in up to 8 Ayahuasca ceremonies.
- Up to 8 ayahuasca ceremonies.
Long term stays, please inquire through e-mail
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditation is a practice done to train the mind in order to induce a mode of consciousness, promote relaxation, build internal energy, and develop compassion, love, patience and forgiveness. Practiced since antiquity throughout many cultures and religions, it is used as a way to clear the mind and even aid with problems such as high blood pressure, depression and anxiety.
An authentic and transformational experience
The retreats are very intense, and many guests have transformational experiences and describe the retreats as life changing events.
Don Guido use ayahuasca the traditional way, with wisdoms from the past. You will be receiving personal healing and attention from each of our shamans.
In the traditional way, they will work through the four elements during your ayahuasca ceremonies.
Pick up in Iquitos and translations in many languages available. Please inquire through e-mail.
The retreats include pick up and drop off in Iquitos and a one hour beautiful scenic boat ride to our center.
While our shamans speak only Quechua or Spanish, our facilitators translate into English and Swedish.