Included in all retreats
- Circle meetings
- One-on-one consultation with shamans and facilitators
- Flower showers
- Remedies from shaman
- Individual healing and personal attention during group ceremonies
- Delicious organic food
- Participation in the preparation of the ayahuasca cooking process
- Nature hikes, boat tours and other activities
- Trip to Isla del Mono (Monkey Island) with a variety of friendly monkeys, sloths, anacondas (not friendly), birds, turtles, etc*.
* Not included in our 4-day or shorter retreats.
See our sample schedule.
The shortest stay we offer, and popular with experienced users. You will have two ayahuasca ceremonies and personal healing from the shamans. The consultation will also provide you with tools on how to integrate your experience.
- 2 ayahuasca ceremonies
Price: 475 USD
Over the four ayahuasca ceremonies the shamans will work through and harmonize the four elements and remove energetic blockages through personal healing. The retreat is very intense and a big part of the work continues when you go back home. Our shamans will support you during your stay and provide you with tools to help you integrate your experience. You will also be able to correspond after you return home with any questions you might have.
- 4 ayahuasca ceremonies
Price: 850 USD
14-day retreat, Disconnect & Reconnect program
This retreat offers the same features as the 7 day retreat with the option of partaking in up to 8 Ayahuasca ceremonies.
- Up to 8 ayahuasca ceremonies.
Price: 1550 USD
Customized ayahuasca retreats, minimum 10-days
- Individual customized program according to your needs
- Includes up to 4 ayahuasca ceremonies per calender week
- Includes all tours and workshops
- Circle meetings and 1-on-1 sessions with shamans.
Price: 120 USD per night
An authentic and transformational experience
The retreats are very intense, and many guests have transformational experiences and describe the retreats as life changing events.
Don Guido and Don Beningno use ayahuasca the traditional way, with wisdoms from the past. You will be receiving personal healing and attention from each of our shamans.
In the traditional way, they will work through the four elements during your ayahuasca ceremonies.
Pick up in Iquitos and translations in many languages available. Please inquire through e-mail.
The retreats include pick up and drop off in Iquitos and a one hour beautiful scenic boat ride to our center.
While our shamans speak only Quechua or Spanish, our facilitators translate into English and Swedish.